Monday, April 2, 2018

A Productive Day All Around

At 8:30 this morning it was 
already warming up.  What was noticeable, though, was the relative humidity - 1%.  Now that's dry heat for sure!  Nasal passages are noticing it, too.  We topped out today at 87 degrees and the last I looked it was 5% humidity.  Needless to say, we ran the AC again this afternoon.  

Roger started prepping the RV.  He dumped the fresh water tank which no longer had fresh water in it.  He aired the tires, lubed the wheels, and torqued down the lug nuts.  He started organizing the basement for the items we have to take back.  This is the first time we have wintered that we don't have to haul everything home - just stuff it in the shed!  

Nothing from the landscapers.  The only negative today. 

I went to the post office again, but got a different clerk and had better luck.  The box was closed as it should have been since I started the forwarding order for last Saturday.  I was able to pay for the PO Box, as well!  Apparently it showed up in the computer today that the fee was due. Amazing. The post office trip was a success.

While Rog was doing all the outside prep work, I did the laundry.  While I was there I called the storage place in Reno where we had parked the RV last summer.  Not only did they have a place for us, they are giving us the same spot.  That worked out well.   

Tomorrow I clean inside the RV and we put away the lawn furniture on the patio and start putting stuff in the truck.  Doesn't that sound like fun?    

Our dusty, dirty dog got a bath today. I wanted to get her bath done while we were here and it was warm instead of waiting until we got home.  She wasn't happy about it but didn't fight us at all. Her look of tolerance, though, is a heartbreaker.  Her favorite part of bath time is afterwards when I brush her.  She loves it and would let me do it for hours!  It's so nice - she doesn't smell like dust and dirt from our trail walks.  Of course her beds do, but they will have to wait until we get home to be washed.





I washed my hair today and can't do a thing with it! 



2 comments:

  1. Maggie is such a funny girl!

    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look , Maggie doesn’t know how good she has it !
    Have a safe trip home !

    ReplyDelete